Hiring a recruiter can save you time and money! Instead of wasting hours slaving over resumes, scheduling and conducting time-consuming interviews and wasting money on costly tests and background checks - just give GoodPeople Staffing a call! Since GoodPeople Staffing (a division of Goodwill Industries of Lower South Carolina) is people-oriented and not profit-driven, creating a good match between the employer and the employee is our first priority!
Specializing in hiring for:
Benefits of Using GoodPeople Staffing
- Interviewing and screening– each candidate is interviewed by a professionally trained staff member and undergoes extensive testing to evaluate their skills and abilities. Candidates must provide a solid work history and undergo a criminal background check. Candidates are also given an orientation to your company.
- 90 day probationary period– GoodPeople staffing will take care of taxes and workman’s comp for the first 90 days of employment. There are no additional fees to transfer.
- Instant access to talent – there are hundreds of pre-screened candidates ready to work for you! GoodPeople Staffing can provide quality employees with only 24 hours notice.
- 3 ways to staff- you can choose to fill your positions temporary, temporary to permanent or permanently.
- Specialized hiring– GoodPeople Staffing specializes in placing qualified candidates within the hotel, culinary and administrative fields. However, GoodPeople Staffing can be your solution for any and all of your hiring needs!